This is notice of the Annual Members' Meeting of the Libertarian Party Radical Caucus as per our Caucus Bylaws.
This meeting will take place in conjunction with the National Libertarian Party Convention on Saturday, June 30, 2018, from 7pm to 11 pm, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in New Orleans:
The room location will be transmitted a few days before the LP national convention, via the following channels:
- direct email;
- the LP Radicals Facebook page (see https://www.facebook.com/groups/2497146127/ );
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/lpradicals);
- Yahoo email discussion list ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lpradicals/ );
- Intra-convention messaging (posters, bulletin board, the LP Radicals information booth, the LPRadicals Suite, carrier pigeon, Amazon drone, etc)
1) Election of two Members-At-Large of the Board to replace those whose terms are ended.
2) Election of two Members-At-Large of the Board to replace the Founders' seats.
3) Consider issuing formal statements of the LPRC Membership.
4) Consideration of properly noticed (30 days) LPRC Bylaws amendments. [Review the LPRC Bylaws here: http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org/bylaws ]
5) Consideration of properly noticed (30 days) LPRC Platform amendments. [Review the LPRC Platform here: http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org/platform ]
[NOTE: As of this press time, reports from neither the LPRC Bylaws nor Platform committees have been submitted. The deadline for those reports to be transmitted to Members of Record is 11:59 pm, Wednesday, May 30, 2018, so there is still time for these committees to submit reports of proposed changes that will need to be considered by LPRC members at the annual meeting.]
If **YOU** wish to propose language changes to either document, get them to the committees ASAP for possible consideration and transmittal. You may send suggestions to the Board email address: Board@LPRadicalCaucus.org.
ANY MEMBER OF THE LPRC MAY ATTEND. Voting is limited to Voting Members as defined by our Bylaws.
Thank you for your time, and see you in New Orleans!!